User Acquisition Manager
The User Acquisition Manager will be responsible for further building, managing and implementing Clue’s user acquisition and paid marketing strategy. You will develop, execute and monitor successful ad campaigns on Facebook, Google, Apple, and other media channels (Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Ad Networks etc.).
This is a very exciting position for the right candidate: you will scale up our digital marketing strategy, and use your creative mindset to constantly innovate and launch new campaigns. You will manage a significant portion of Clue’s overall marketing budget, and will make sure that your campaigns deliver the targeted downloads and CPIs in our key markets.
We are looking for a super talented, bright individual, who has the right mix of proven work experience, efficient methodology and execution skills.
This is a full-time position, based either in Berlin. The User Acquisition Manager will be part of Clue’s growth team. She/he will report to the Director of Growth.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing or engineering and/or at least 3 years of proven experience in the development, coordination, monitoring and scaling up of mobile Facebook and Google ad campaigns. Track record of negotiations with Ad Networks.
- The strategic skills, creativity, methodology, and tenacity to further build Clue’s online marketing strategy and bring it to a whole new level.
- Strong analytical skills, very data driven, and attention for details. This is essential, as you will need to constantly fine tune our campaigns in order to achieve the lowest possible CPIs in each market.
- A passion for female health is a must.
- Knowledge of and experience with paid marketing management platforms. Knowledge of attribution marketing tools (Appsflyer, Mixpanel), and expertise to implement those tools.
- Ability to manage a budget and manage interns.
- Ability to lead technical implementations and work together with the development team.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team. Flexible working hours, because you will need to monitor all ongoing campaigns in the most effective way.