Senior iOS Developer
Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users, and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
We're looking for someone with strong coding skills and a collaborative nature. We work in iterations with an informal agile approach, using Github as our collaboration platform. You will be part of a well-functioning and diverse developer team. We value friendliness and seeing that you care about what we’re building.
Please address your cover letter to Vanessa.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional Clue development team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize our development team efficiency.
- Profound knowledge of the iOS SDK and its latest releases
- Experience working with Apple-provided (Core Data, Core Graphics etc.) and 3rd party frameworks
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs, able to write multi-threaded and asynchronous code
- Experience in managing the Apple certification/provisioning and App Store delivery process
- Version control with Git using common branching and merging workflows
- Bonus: dependency management using CocoaPods, and/or interest in ReactiveCocoa.
At Clue, we offer everyone a fair salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis. As our team grows and develops, we will continue to provide relevant and rewarding benefits.