Trust and Safety Manager
Clue is the world’s fastest growing female health app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users and advance reproductive health care globally. Recently Clue has been rated as the top period tracking app by medical health experts. Here’s some media coverage about us.
What you'll do:
- Own and drive Clue’s security and compliance program. Manage maintenance and compliance with information security policies and other policies as applicable.
- Champion privacy, security and standards compliance at Clue. Help employees understand what our safety standards are and why they’re important.
- Conduct employee training on security, safety and process oriented topics.
- Understand the compliance alphabet soup (HIPAA, ISO, etc.). Educate stakeholders internally, help Clue decide which framework(s) to choose, if any.
- Manage third-party vendor relationships with security auditors and examiners.
- Speak on Clue's behalf at relevant industry events/conferences.
- Answer customer concerns around Clue's privacy and security practices. Integrate suggestions into the product.
- Work closely with legal on applicable regulatory changes that impact security and safety.
We would love you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in working with compliance and/or information security.
- Passion for Clue and Clue's vision.
- Intellectual curiosity. Comfort in rolling up sleeves on technical, legal, and compliance subjects.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively across Clue's organization (engineers and non-engineers).
- Enjoy healthy debate. You’ll need to be able to balance both the voice of Clue's customers and weigh clue's organizational priorities.
- Ability to create and foster a healthy culture of risk management, privacy, security and safety.
- Experience as a quality management representative and with the legal framework in the EU and/or US regarding data privacy.