Growth Marketing Designer
Growth Marketing Designer
Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
You will be responsible for creative digital output, ensuring that is in line with the overall brand design and vision but delivered in a fresh and innovative way. You will be primarily creating content for Clue’s paid media channels, ensuring we have the on-brand ads to execute on large-scale performance marketing campaigns in a timely and efficient manner.
What you’ll do:
- As part of the Design Team, you will work closely with the Growth team on the design and production of performance marketing assets for paid media channels, including Google Display, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- You’ll produce mobile assets such as display banners, as well as assets for a variety of social formats (e.g static ads, animated gifs, etc). Bonus if you have skills in video editing and can edit video content and adapt it to performance marketing video guidelines.
- You will focus on continuous testing of different variations of ads.
- You will deliver creative material in multiple languages for our key markets (though you only need proficiency in English).
- You will research new creative ideas and formats which could be utilized by the performance marketing team.
Who you are:
- You have an understanding and an interest in digital marketing, and ideally a year minimum of experience in the field.
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You have a degree in design, art or marketing.
- You have experience creating ads for multiple performance marketing channels.
- You enjoy and have experience working in a collaborative team setting.
- You are able to work on multiple projects on tight and/or shifting deadlines.
- You have a willingness to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week.