Product Owner (Mobile & Web)
Clue is a fast-growing female health app. We are a VC-backed startup based in Berlin and our team of 45 easygoing, hardworking folks have big visions for the future of reproductive health. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, our users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users, and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
We are looking for a Product Owner (PO) to deliver value to Clue’s users in female health, a vital and rapidly growing sector. Our intention is to help improve people’s quality of life by building useful products and features, which requires a high degree of empathy and understanding.
At Clue, you’ll work closely with science researchers and data scientists as part of our cross-functional agile teams (Mobile & Full-stack Engineers, UX/UI Designers, QA).
You’ll also collaborate with the Management team to understand Clue’s focus and priorities. Together, we will decide on the company roadmap. You will own the process from first concept to release, post-release evaluation and learning.
What you'll do:
- Define the conceptual approach for new project / features.
- Understand user needs by working closely with UX/UI to conduct early exploratory user research.
- Build a product roadmap, collaborate with PM team to prioritize backlog and manage releases.
- Scope MVPs and iteration phases of new projects based on defined KPIs.
- Provide requirements and user stories for the engineers in your team.
- Define, monitor and draw conclusions from feature metrics.
- Foster and maintain continuous learning practices in an agile environment.
- Product Development: You have a proven track record in delivering products - preferably in a mobile and B2C environment.
- Strong user focus: You know how to gain knowledge about a global and very diverse user group and make them the most important focus point for all your decisions.
- Great communicator: Breaking down complex ideas and making them universally understandable is easy for you.
- Attention to detail: Things don’t get lost under your watch.
- Analytical thinking: You are experienced in working with metrics and KPIs and you know how to base product decisions on quantitative information.
- Self-driven & self-organized: You are motivated by having an impact on the users you work for and the organization you work with.
- You have experience working with agile methodologies and understand their value.
- You enjoy getting stuff done as part of a team.
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week. We also offer relocation packages for those joining us from outside Germany.