Product Owner (Mobile & Web)
Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC-backed startup based in Berlin helping over 10 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
We are looking for a Product Owner (PO) to deliver value to Clue’s users in female health, a vital and rapidly growing sector. Our intention is to help improve people’s quality of life by building useful products and features, which requires a high degree of empathy and understanding.
At Clue, you’ll work closely with science researchers and data scientists as part of our cross-functional agile teams (Mobile & Full-stack Engineers, UX/UI Designers, QA).
You’ll also collaborate with the Management team to understand Clue’s focus and priorities. Together, we will decide on the company roadmap. You will own the process from first concept to release, post-release evaluation and learning.
What you'll do:
- Define the conceptual approach for new project / features.
- Understand user needs by working closely with UX/UI to conduct early exploratory user research.
- Build a product roadmap, collaborate with PM team to prioritize backlog and manage releases.
- Scope MVPs and iteration phases of new projects based on defined KPIs.
- Provide requirements and user stories for the engineers in your team.
- Define, monitor and draw conclusions from feature metrics.
- Foster and maintain continuous learning practices in an agile environment.
- Product Development: You have a proven track record in delivering products - preferably in a mobile and B2C environment.
- Strong user focus: You know how to gain knowledge about a global and very diverse user group and make them the most important focus point for all your decisions.
- Great communicator: Breaking down complex ideas and making them universally understandable is easy for you.
- Attention to detail: Things don’t get lost under your watch.
- Analytical thinking: You are experienced in working with metrics and KPIs and you know how to base product decisions on quantitative information.
- Self-driven & self-organized: You are motivated by having an impact on the users you work for and the organization you work with.
- You have experience working with agile methodologies and understand their value.
- You enjoy getting stuff done as part of a team.
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga and personal trainer sessions, a free on-site therapist and low-cost massages in the office
- Learn and grow with a personal education budget and subsidized German lessons at work
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.