Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
Our vision is to provide science-backed information about health to women and all people with cycles. Clue’s new website will do this by producing and distributing digital content at the highest editorial standard. We don't want the site to simply promote our app—we want to be the best resource for female health on the internet.
- Act as the point of contact between the Executive team and all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage phone calls and emails of Executives
- Support with administrative operations in collaboration with the people team
- Managing the calendar and schedule of the CEO; facilitating workflows and internal communication—all while successfully handling last-minute changes; booking their travel and dealing with expenses
- Prepare internal and external meetings, ensure everything is thoroughly documented
- Provide logistical support for our board meetings and future funding round efforts
- Support the company health team with organising internal and external team-building events
- Own important projects that require creativity, leadership and a willingness to figure out how to make things happen
- Conserve our CEO’s time by reading, researching, prioritizing and routing correspondence as necessary
- Proven 3-5 years similar experience as an Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines, all while keeping a positive attitude!
- Excellent organization, coordination and prioritization skills
- Exceptionally strong ownership and “can-do” attitude, requiring little guidance
- High degree of flexibility and ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice; superb multi-tasker
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and German
- Software: you are an expert in Google Apps, Microsoft Office and productivity applications, and fast to learn how to master other applications
- Maintain highest level of discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week.