Science Content Writer-Researcher
Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
The writer-researcher will provide support to the content, science, and product teams through conducting literary research, reviewing content, and ensuring scientific rigor. They will work to write and review materials on topics related to reproductive and sexual health for a variety of audiences, distributed through many different channels. The writer-researcher will focus on the production of educational content, and will not be conducting primary research.
- Perform literary research for product features and content
- Produce basic thorough, cited, scientific educational articles, as well as in-depth work
- Perform audits and fact-checks of cited content
- Assist in analysis of surveys on large data sets
- MSc (or higher) in a field related to reproductive health
- A strong understanding of biomedical research and methodology
- Experience doing independent literary reviews
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Passion for reproductive health and empathy for Clue users
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity and understanding of female endocrinology, and related health/illness topics
- Experience in both scientific and lay-science writing
- Strong understanding of current topics in reproductive and sexual health