Talent Acquisition Consultant
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Clue is the world’s fastest growing female health app. We are a 50-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users and advance reproductive health care globally. Recently Clue has been rated as the top period tracking app by medical health experts. Here’s some media coverage about us.
We’re looking for someone with drive, energy and ambition to help us grow! You will work closely with the people team and hiring managers at Clue to ensure we’re onboarding the best and most passionate talent to join our growing organisation. You will collaborate with People team in order to create a stronger Employer Brand and smoother hiring process.
What you'll do:
- Find and attract the best talent for Clue globally
- Build pipelines of candidates for our positions
- Develop and optimize tools, methods and processes to attract and hire top candidates
- Take end-to-end ownership of recruiting processes from publishing new job advertisements to managing incoming applications, sourcing leads and helping us develop a great candidate experience
- Organize and participate in recruiting events and help us shape our Employer Brand
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Support key HR projects and activities to make Clue a top employer in the industry
- Contribute to the well-being of our employees by creating a warm and vibrant working environment
We would love you to have:
- A strong track record of successful placements in Tech roles
- Solid experience in direct sourcing for niche profiles in highly competitive markets
- Organised and methodical with a hands-on attitude
- Exceptional English language skills
- Buckets of drive, engagement and humour, and everything else that's needed for being a successful Recruiter and a great team member for Clue
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week.