Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
The junior researcher will provide support to the content and science teams via literary research, content reviewing and ensuring scientific rigor.
The junior researcher will provide support to the content and science teams via literary research, content reviewing and ensuring scientific rigor. They will work with the content and science teams to produce and review materials on topics related to reproductive and sexual health for a variety of age groups.
- Perform literary research for product and content projects/pieces
- Produce basic, cited, scientific content, as well as in-depth pieces
- Perform audits of cited content materials
- Assist in the creation and analyses of surveys
- Help to conceptualize and execute materials/projects for user-benefit
- Contribute to the research team by writing scientific manuscripts
- MSc (or higher) in a topic related to reproductive health
- A strong understanding of biomedical research and methodology
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Passion for reproductive health and empathy for Clue users
- Familiarity and understanding of female endocrinology, and related health/illness topics
- Experience in a research team
- Experience in both scientific and lay-science writing
- Strong understanding of current/hot topics in reproductive and sexual health
- Experience working abroad, or with a US or global team (it’s important for you to be familiar with current topics in both the US and globally)
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week.