Machine Learning Expert
Clue has one of the largest self-tracked health data sets in the world. Help us to use this data to the benefit of our global community and push female health research forward. Our users want to understand how their menstrual cycles influences their overall health, including mood, energy level, digestion, sex drive and more. They want to know when their next period is coming up and when to prepare for cycle-related symptoms.
Your job will be to develop and improve our predictive models together with Clue’s data team and help our engineering team to deploy these models to millions of users. You will also look out for new opportunities to use machine learning at Clue and analyze these applications end to end.
- 4+ years of work experience building predictive models and managing their performance in production
- You have a strong mathematical background in statistics and machine learning
- Good overview of machine learning techniques: Tree based models, bayesian machine learning, neural nets, etc.
- Ability to distill problem definitions, models and constraints from informal business requirements
- Experience with Python and its libraries (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, xgboost)
- Experience working with self-tracked data or binary time series
- Knowledge of physiology, especially around the menstrual cycle
- Experience with Amazon Redshift