Business Intelligence Analyst
Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users, and advance reproductive healthcare globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of diversity and mutual respect.
At Clue you we have a team that deeply cares about its mission and is really fun to work with.
You will be working with some of the best tools on the market. We are using Amplitude for mobile analytics, AWS Redshift as our data warehouse and Airflow to run our ETL jobs. For diving deeper we are using the Python stack relying on Jupyter notebooks and Pandas.
- Ensure that Clue’s decision making on a strategic and team level is data informed.
- Help the product team to understand how millions of women are using Clue. Help the team understand how we can make it even better for our users.
- Ensure quality and consistency of our usage tracking event schema.
- Come up with ideas for A/B tests and analyze their results.
- Support the marketing team in understanding the performance of their campaigns.
- Improve the data infrastructure together with the data team.
- 3 years of work experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst or Product Analyst
- Talent for communicating the meaning behind the numbers
- Data visualization skills
- Good understanding of statistics
- Strong SQL skills
- Basic skills in Python or R
- Amazon Redshift
- Amplitude or other mobile analytics service
- Leanplum or other mobile A/B-testing tool
- Adjust, AppsFlyer or similar
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week.