Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 55-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users, and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
Clue is expanding it’s Finance team. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Junior Accountant who is willing to take on a variety of responsibilities. Our ideal candidate is excited to join an expanding venture-backed startup and shares our passion for female health. You will bring your skills and energy to our diverse and multicultural team.
Your work will include
- Preparing monthly and annual financial reports in cooperation with an external accountant/tax advisor
- Generating internal management reports, variance analyses, and support finance related ad-hoc requests
- Working across our teams to support and manage payment and billing processes
- Support and provide relevant employee information for monthly payroll
- Communicate with our externals partners e.g. Insurance vendors, to ensure legal compliance
- Take part in other/new projects related to accounting and finance as the nature of the business evolves
- Native level of German
- Fluent in English (our business language)
- Ideally 1 to 3 years of relatable work experience (or internships) within a similar field such as accounting, finance or controlling
- You have a structured approach and excellent precision within your work, and take accountability for all of your tasks
- Feeling comfortable with accounting topics
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Flexible to take on new tasks and adapt where needed
- You enjoy working on a team
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and preferably other programs, such as Candis
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week.