Product Owner (Mobile)
Clue is a fast-growing female health app. We are a VC-backed startup based in Berlin and our team of 45 easygoing, hardworking folks have big visions for the future of reproductive health. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, our users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users, and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
We are looking for a Product Owner (PO) to work with one of our cross-functional agile teams (mobile & full stack engineers, ux/ui designers, data scientists, QA) to help build a great product and deliver value to Clue’s users.
As a PO at Clue you will help tackle some of our most exciting retention topics. Clue users track millions of data points and we want to make sure they have the best experience and are rewarded for their effort by receiving valuable insights about their health.
You will work closely with the Product Management team (CPO, VP Product) to understand our focuses,roadmap and priorities. And on the other side, you will be responsible for leading the process from first concept to release, post-release evaluation and learning.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with PM team to prioritize backlog and manage releases.
- Define the conceptual approach for new project / features.
- Scope MVPs and iteration phases of new projects based on defined KPIs.
- Provide requirements and user stories for the engineers in your team.
- Define, monitor and draw conclusions from feature metrics.
- Understand user needs by working closely with UX/UI to conduct early exploratory user research.
- Manage the copywriting and translation process for the features your team works on.
- Prepare team for new feature roll-outs.
- Responsible for obtaining estimations on requirements.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, planning and retrospective meetings.
- Keep an overview of project status and overall team velocity.
- In short: Make sure your team runs as smoothly and autonomously as possible 😃
- Product Development: You have a proven track record in delivering products -- preferably in a mobile and B2C environment.
- Strong user focus: You know how to gain knowledge about a global and very diverse user group and make that the most important focus point for all your decisions.
- Great communicator: Breaking down complex ideas and making them universally understandable is easy for you.
- Attention to detail: Things don’t get lost under your watch.
- Analytical thinking: You are experienced in working with metrics and KPIs and you know how to base product decisions on quantitative information.
- Self-driven & self-organized: You are motivated by having an impact in the organization you work with and on the users you work for.
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams.
- You get stuff done.
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week. We also offer relocation packages for those joining us from outside Germany.