Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 55-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
At Clue we consider every new position with attention and care - especially when looking for our future VP of Growth. We intentionally steered away from a Marketing title as we are looking for someone with a nimble attitude who will bring their growth mindset to the team.
We are growing fast, but we need you to take us to light speed. We’re looking for a highly analytical executive to manage our growth unit. You will be delivering continuous growth according to a well thought-out strategy in a cost effective way.
You have experience growing a mobile product in global markets exponentially and enjoy defining a growth strategy across existing channels which include ASO, SEO, SEM. You will work on platform partnerships, performance marketing and utilise our unique influencer strategy.
You enjoy managing a team but also go down to the details of crunching conversion rates and finding new ways to reach all our future users. You are a strategic leader as well as systematic, data-driven and constantly iterating.
- Work with our product and marketing teams to plan, implement and monitor Clue’s cross-channel growth strategy
- Identify growth goals and channels for achieving them
- Analyze and measure results and communicate findings to the leadership team and throughout the company - and then adjust strategy accordingly
- Manage the overall growth budget
- Manage the team leads in the growth unit
- Profound understanding of Clue’s business goals, brand and vision
- Broad knowledge and experience in the mobile growth domain
- Proven track record for defining and executing an exponential growth strategy
- Experienced in leading teams and developing other team leads
- Strong bias towards goal orientation and management by objectives
- Business minded with a clear understanding of company needs and priorities
- Great networker within the organisation with high-impact level to get things done
What to do now:
Write us a cover letter and tell us what unique skill set you will bring to Clue. Tell us about what drives you. Your CV is important but it’s the cover letter and your take on Clue’s growth that will get us excited.