Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
Clue is seeking an Ob/Gyn to provide a clinical perspective to the content and product teams. They will be responsible for writing and reviewing content and protocol inside and outside the app. They will identify and execute projects for user-benefit and for advancing Clue’s reputation and visibility within the clinical field.
- Upholding the rigorous biomedical standards of Clue and its products
- Identifying and executing projects and initiatives (e.g. “disease detection” project)
- Work with content team to write and review biomedical content for social channels and the app
- Connect with the global clinical community to spread Clue’s research findings and mission
- Consult on elements of Clue for OB/Gyn use or diagnostic optimization
- Create workflow systems to ensure a high level of cross-team rigour
- Performing literary research to inform product and content decisions
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- MD degree with specialization in female reproductive health
- Experience with reproductive medical conditions and/or pregnancy and pregnancy-related complications
- Deep knowledge in endocrinology, or physiology of female reproductive health
- Experience working abroad (it’s important for you to be familiar with the clinical world in both the US and EU)
- Research experience
- Experience in public speaking; giving presentations/talks at conferences
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week.