Junior iOS Developer
Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users, and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
We're looking for a junior iOS engineer to join our team. Whether this is your first full time engineering position or you are new to iOS, we are looking to work with someone keen to learn. You will be joining a team of senior engineers who are excited to mentor you, and also learn from you!
Please address your cover letter to Natasha.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional Clue development team to further improve and develop our current product
- Write automated tests for robustness, including edge cases and general reliability.
- Active learning of new concepts, architectures and technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Software Engineering principles.
- Version control with Git using common branching and merging workflows.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Bonus: Basic experience with iOS Development and testing.
We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis. We also provide the team with the option to participate in “Body Tuesday” a dedicated hour for exercise where you can participate in an onsite yoga class or any activity of your choice. We have two offsites per year and also offer an education budget for our employee's professional growth. As our team grows and develops, we will continue to provide relevant and rewarding benefits.