Web Designer and Developer
Clue is the world’s fastest growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users, and advance reproductive health care globally. Here’s some media coverage about us. We at Clue are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
We are looking for a talented and driven web designer and developer, capable of building websites and web apps from the ground up, with a good eye for UI and UX design. You would join a small but powerful team, tasked with an exciting new project.
Your responsibilities would include:
- UI and UX design for our new website and web app.
- Client-side implementation of our web app, including layout, styling and JS.
- Various smaller projects, including design and layout for email campaigns.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please include examples of your prior work with your application.
- 2+ years of experience designing and building websites and web apps, including content-driven sites.
- Practical experience with React.js.
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern web standards and tooling.
- Experience with SEO is a big plus.
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week.